[Dextrose] OLPC SF Community Summit 2012! Fri, Oct 19 - Sun, Oct 21

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Aug 7 04:28:16 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 20:21 -0700, rihoward1 at gmail.com wrote:
> The OLPC-SF volunteers are planning the upcoming OLPC San Francisco Community
> Summit 2012 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
>
> The dates are:
>
> Oct 19 (registration and reception)
> Oct 20 (full day)
> Oct 21 (full day)

We've also been talking about a Sugar Camp immediately following OLPCSF,
on Monday and Tuesday. Adam and Sameer are taking care of the
organization and it's likely that SFSU will give us one or two rooms.
We'd like it to be mainly a hackaton with short sessions dedicated to
feature planning and bug triaging. No presentations; those are for the
main event.

Regardless of travel and lodging costs, who would be interested in
joining? We'll try to find couches and other frugal accommodations for
needy developers.

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org