[Dextrose] Browse - youtube - failling.

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:58:34 EDT 2012

Hi.

I tested on Browse-129 (
http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4024/browse-129.xo).

Here are the sequence of steps ::

a)
I navigated to the (music) video.

b)
The video asked me to install flash plugin.

c)
I clicked-and-installed flash.

d)
After that, the video started playing, but a popup came "Couldn't find a
plugin for video type video/x-h264! Please make sure you have
gstreamer-ffmpeg installed.".

e)
I installed gstreamer-ffmpeg package via "sudo yum install
gstreamer-ffmpeg".

f)
I re-tried; this time I could play the video, but could not hear any sound.

The same thing happens with the later versions of "Browse" as well.

Regards,
Ajay