[Dextrose] Fwd: Diffing POT files

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:08:46 EDT 2012

We need to try this pology tool and the provided script as a method
for generating the glu94 > dx3 diff POT file (I've been doing it
manually).

Hopefully we can get this scripted and or documented to the point
where it is just turning the crank to update and synch the dx diffs on
top of the glucose base.

cjl