[Dextrose] org.freedesktop.networkmanager service not available

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Tue Apr 3 07:41:37 EDT 2012

This seems to be an older build, with old versions of Sugar, powerd
etc. (although the NM version seems ok)...

Could you test on a newer build and report if these issues occur again...

For reference: http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/sugar/dextrose/testing/dx3/xo1/dx3g096.packages.txt

is a somewhat recent build.