[Dextrose] Azúcar Hexoquinasa 1 Technical Team

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Mon Oct 31 19:12:57 EDT 2011

> We will be basing on Dextrose 3 for XO and Trisquel 5 for other
> computers.

Unless there is a hardware compatibility constraint, I suggest using
Trisquel 4.1 LTS instead, which will be supported for a longer time.
The 5.0 release will be supported for about a year, while 4.1 LTS will
have general updates until 2013 and security updates until 2016.

> Next up I'll need to (1) learn how to patch locales for Dextrose 3 to
> include Quechua and Aymara and (2) learn how to produce a
> customized Trisquel 5 build.

I'm working to simplify and document the build process.