[Dextrose] Moving to WebKit

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri Jun 24 12:14:56 EDT 2011

On 21 June 2011 02:48, Rafael Ortiz <rafael at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I'd go with the original plan to add features to surf, rewrite might be too
> ambitious on the DX12 time-frame. Also dsd sees surf as a prototype that we
> can work further to complete:

Unless Surf can do *everything* that Browse can do, I don't see it as
a viable replacement for Browse. There must be no regressions. I
acknowledge that this presents a challenge, but there's no point in
replacing an activity with another that's worse.

I also don't see shipping both Surf and Browse together as a viable
option. It just creates duplication.

Cheers,
Sridhar