[Dextrose] [Server-devel] Regarding my OLPC XS Wishlist

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:57:21 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Aleksey Lim
<alsroot at activitycentral.org> wrote:
>> Have you spent any time learning how to configure ejabberd? Diagnosing
>> your problem? Discussing it on the ejabberd mailing list?
>
> Well, I assume OLPC people did it many times before me, I just reused their
> experience tryinhg to follow wiki.l.o docs and using native packages from
> fedora.

Yes -- everytime we saw a perf problem we diagnosed. Right now we
don't see performance problems when load testing the XS.

If you see perf problems in your specific setup, I can only suggest
you diagnose -- perhaps with the help from the ejabberd developers via
their mailing list.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions