[Dextrose] [ANNOUNCE] AC Weekly meeting rescheduling

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-3 at silbe.org
Sat Jul 30 15:28:11 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Anish Mangal's message of Tue Jul 19 19:37:20 +0200 2011:

> In this past week's AC weekly meeting, it was agreed upon [1] to move the AC
> weekly meeting to a weekday. Following that, next week's meeting, and from
> then on, AC weekly meetings will be held on Wednesdays at the same time
> (1400 UTC) and on the same channel (#sugar-meeting). [...]

Sorry to come in so late to this discussion, but can we move to Monday
(12 UTC or 16 UTC since there's another meeting at 14 UTC already) or
Friday instead? The current schedule is fragmenting my week; I get less
work done.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/