[Dextrose] testing dx3ng025.zd image

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Thu Jul 28 23:28:08 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm testing dx3  release  dx3ng025 (test release)

ok fs-update u:\dx3ng025.zd
ok reboot

while do ''ok reboot'' on ofw, the xo reboots but it gets stuck at the XO
man.

I had to hard power off and then it boots to dx3!. New graphics, cool, I
studied chemistry in a previous life so it's great for me.

Notes:
-When it ask for name and the XO color,  pointer is not the sugar pointer,
it is a normal and small one.
-strangely it seems that it opened automatically physics and distance om
first boot. (this is only after re-flashing).
-all the activities pre-installed seem o.k on start/stop.
-restarting and shutdown worked also.

No other obvious issues to be reported.

Great!.