[Dextrose] OLPC, SugarLabs and GeoGebra

Esteban Arias earias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Jan 11 13:39:21 EST 2011

hi,

I downloaded the last version of geogebra activity.

I tested on my jhbuild but the activity sometimes don't start.

$ rpm -qa | grep openjdk
java-1.6.0-openjdk-plugin-1.6.0.0-20.b14.fc11.i586
java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0-20.b14.fc11.i586
$ rpm -qa | grep jre

I tested on dextrose version and I have the same problem.
any idea?