[Dextrose] Adding as cc on new bug reports

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Feb 10 00:08:35 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 00:18 -0300, Anish Mangal wrote:
> I have been adding many people as cc on many of the tickets i've
> opened. If this is creating email noise, please let me know. You may
> remove yourself from the cc list if you feel the problem is not
> relevant to you.

  People who get angry at an unexpected cc need to get a clue. Or get
  slapped.
     -- Andrew Morton

I do like being cc'd on anything that others think i might be interested
in.

Ah, here are 5 brief bug reports on dx2 from yesterday's night testing
session with Adam:

1. mouse over frame icons does not work while control panel is open
   (probably not a regression)

2. keyboard panel takes at least 4 seconds to open (regression?)

3. i ran software update with the network down and it would block
   indefinitely. The cancel button was also not working

4. no way to connect to a hidden wifi network (not important)

5. the updater cannot resolve the hostname after it failed once
   (same old bug we fixed in schoolserver registration)