[Dextrose] We all know what we need to do:)

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Mon Feb 7 11:43:13 EST 2011

The next couple of weeks are crucial to Activity Central's success.
The question is, "Can we effectively work with local educators to
provide support?"  A classroom of 20 kids might seem trivial... if we
can do it for 20 kids, we can scale it to 20 million kids.

In order to keep the focus on the classroom in Caacupe, Martin will be
writing the AC Update.  Moving  forward we will rotate the author of
AC Update.  This ensures that while on a daily basis we focus on
details, we get a clear picture of how everyone's daily and weekly
work fits into the larger picture of Activity Central and the project
as a whole.

david