[Dextrose] Dextrose and Firmware q2e42

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Feb 1 13:25:19 EST 2011

We have delivered dextrose 1.0 for our XO 1.5 machines, we want to release
this version to XO 1.0 one's, but based on some bad experiences that we had
in the past we aren't allowed to update the firmware (problems with some
machines that remained broken after the process). The question is, if we
have the firmware q2e42 installed, will dextrose (version 1) run properly in
this machines?
After a first test ( ten minutes one) seem that works, but I suppose that we
could have some problems if we don't update the firmware to the last
version.

Thanks
Daniel

--