[Dextrose] Proxy support [WAS: Dextrose-3 sync up meeting]

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon Dec 12 19:23:59 EST 2011

On 13 December 2011 03:20, Anish Mangal <anish at activitycentral.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We just concluded a Dextrose-3 sync up meeting before an important
> Wednesday release as requested by OLPC-AU.

Thanks guys. I asked for this because I am confident in where the
project is at, and I think we are ready to start showing it to a wider
crowd. It lets us end CY2011 on a high note, and sets the stage for
CY2012. Also, if I can get the beta out to testers before the
holidays, we might get a little bit of feedback over the break.

> Here are the minutes:
> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2011-12-12T14:05:58.html

The links on the nicks are broken :(

> Full logs:
> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2011-12-12T14:05:58
>
> If you feel the need to raise any topic discussed in the meeting,
> please modify the subject appropriately while replying.
>
> Finally, thanks to Sascha and Ajay for being present and discussing
> many important issues. We plan to be more regular with these meetings.

+1

I think Jerry might have something to add about point 3. I think he's
using some of Aleksey's code now.

Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Engineering Manager