[Dextrose] Dextrose 3 patches report
sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-4 at silbe.org
Mon Dec 5 08:06:13 EST 2011
this is the entire list of patches that are applied to the official
Dextrose 3 Sugar packages, but were not part of Dextrose 2:
1. Add quz and aym to ALL_LINGUAS (take 2) (bernie)
2. updater: Only pre-select already installed activities (fixes SL#2822,
AU#383) (Ajay Garg)
3. Don't choke on non-integer activities (Ajay Garg)
4. Add new languages: quz and aym (bernie)
5. Tell GTK that Palettes are pop-ups (Sascha Silbe)
1.+4. are recent additions and need additional information before they
can be submitted upstream. In particular it's important to know whether
these language codes have been allocated official and if glibc includes
the locales (=> might the codes changes in the process of upstreaming to
2.+3. are bug fixes for the Dextrose updater that we've started to
upstream , but didn't get any feedback on (=> apparently no interest
in this upstream).
5. was implicitly rejected upstream .
All other DX3-specific patches have already been included upstream.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dextrose