[Dextrose] testing dx3ng025.zd image

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-3 at silbe.org
Mon Aug 1 15:18:37 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Frederick Grose's message of Mon Aug 01 19:40:32 +0200 2011:

> See this section's bullet point for Dextrose:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Taxonomy#Starch.28es.29:_A_complete_disk_image_for_Sugar

Thanks for the link! It turns out we use a copy of the Glucose chain
structure image [1] on Wikipedia. I've now added the "source" file (the
image in SVG format) and attribution information to the Dextrose 3
repository. Not sure this is enough to comply with the terms of CC-BY-SA
3.0 since it won't appear in the builds, but it's a start.

If the Dextrose logo is incorrect, so is the image on Wikipedia. ;)

Sascha

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Glucose_chain_structure.svg
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/