[Dextrose] Dextrose weekly bug triaging meeting

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Mon Apr 18 21:07:55 EDT 2011

This is great -- a couple of small points.
1) Let's move this to dextrose/sugar-devel. This thread is about how to solve technical problem -- (Dextrose cc'ed)
2) Let's call them triage sessions. It is a minor point but meetings tend to be times to coordinate future action. Triage sessions imply a time to sit down and work through issues. Meetings evolve towards finding the best possible solution while triage sessions evolve towards implementing the best available solution. While both are important, at this time the most effective way for Activity central to help the ecosystem is to continuing to focus on implementation.

David