[Dextrose] Browse Activity doesn't scale web pages

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Mon Apr 18 15:12:13 EDT 2011

I am triaging our issues.
My question in this email was that "Browse "in sugar 0.82 used to scale, as
default, the pages 40%. In dextrose you have to adjust the zoom of browse
each time that you start the activity. The behaviour of browse has changed.
Many uruguayan sites has been created thinking in this behaviour of browse,
and now they web pages looks very small.

Regards, Daniel

--
Ing. Daniel Castelo
Plan Ceibal - Área Técnica