[Dextrose] Bug wiki update and new assignments

Steven Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:59:57 EDT 2010

I have modified the wiki page for Dextrose bugs
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/wiki/Dextrose2  to now show to whom at Seeta
the bug has been assigned to.

New bug assignments are as follows.

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2153 - Dipankar please take this one
on, Bernie has pointed out the code which contains the error.

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2155 - Ishan this one is for you.
The bug report contains a website you can try use to reproduce the
error and also includes the needed logs.
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2182 - Anurag I believe you are
working on this one as well.  Can you confirm?
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2183 - Anurag this is an issue with
Speak so should go well with 2182

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2203 - Shan Take this one and if you
have any questions you can ping Walter Bender on #Sugar

If you have any questions for me you can find me on IRC in either
#sugar or #dextrose as SMParrish

Thanks,

Steven M. Parrish
Dextrose Project Manager - Activity Central