[Dextrose] frame mode

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Sep 27 09:37:02 EDT 2010

On 09/27/10 14:37, Esteban Arias wrote:
> hi,
>
> dextrose version modify the default value of frame mode on control panel?

Yes, by default the hot corners are disabled by default because some
users at the OLPC Realness Summit said it was confusing and annoying.

Maybe it's no longer so annoying with the new touchpads. If there's
evidence that children testing Dextrose often re-enable the hot corners,
we could change it back. Tincho, could you ask at Daniel Ortellado?

Also, it would be good to know what the users think of the faster
drop-down menus. Last time I asked I got the impression that they had
not even noticed any difference.