[Dextrose] Bug Etoys en Dextrose-1 y 2

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Sep 14 18:15:26 EDT 2010

Forwarding this report to the Dextrose mailing list.

Both Dextrose 2 and os852 (aka 10.1.2) use Etoys-113. The etoys rpm is
different, though:

os422dx: etoys-4.0.2340-1.fc11.noarch
os852:   etoys-4.0.2339-1.fc11.noarch

These are the steps to reproduce the bug:

<hpachas> yes.
<hpachas> 1. open etoys activity
<hpachas> 2.-create one project
<hpachas> 3- record one sound
<hpachas> 4.- next. stop the record (push stop)
<hpachas> 5. play the sound  (closed activity)
<hpachas> bernie: eof

Perhaps someone would like to file a bug? Follow instructions here:

  http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/wiki/Dextrose