[Dextrose] Adding German to Dextrose

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Sep 3 18:07:50 EDT 2010

[cc += dextrose]

El Fri, 03-09-2010 a las 11:57 -0400, Christoph Derndorfer escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> IIRC Dextrose currently only ships with English and Spanish, right?

Nope, we've already rolled an "international" build with a few more
languages:

 langs=en_US,de,de_DE,es,pt,es_PY,es_UY,fr,fr_FR,ne_NP,pt,pt_PT

> Would there be a quick'n'easy way to spin an image that also offers German?

Help yourself :-)

  http://download.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/testing/dxo2/xo1.5/intl/
  http://download.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/testing/dxo2/xo1/intl/

> The reason why I'm asking is that I'm currently thinking about whether
> to use Dextrose or the official OLPC builds for the next school year at
> the Austrian pilot project and Sugar being in German is of course an
> important requirement here. :-)

If you pay me very well, I could spin a build specifically for Austria,
with red+white logo and the activities you want.

Completely free of charge, I might even show you how it's done :-)