[Dextrose] Dextrose TO DO wiki page- Feedback from Uruguay

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:07:21 EDT 2010

On 29 Oct 2010, at 14:35, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> > Activities issues:
> >       •     Add a tooltip to the toolbar buttons that activate "secondary" toolbars (this happen in the activities Write and Paint for example).
>

> This issues are reported by our "teacher trainers", they are teachers with technicall knowledge. We haven't checked this two issues before.
>
> Could you describe this a little more? I thought you were referring to the new toolbar design where some icons with a small 'v' below expose a secondary palette, but Paint has not yet had these added yet so I am a little confused.
>
> Yes, are this icons with the "v" below. I've reproduced this in Write. This is not valid for Paint.
>

> Paint is using the old toolbars.
> If there are volunteers to work in the new toolbar, they are welcomed.

/me raises his hand!

I've been so impressed with the recent work on Paint that I didn't want to distract folks with new toolbar discussions.

I could put together a set of screen shot mockups if that will help, or perhaps just create a clone and implement the new toolbars directly. Any preference?

Regards,
--Gary