[Dextrose] Dextrose TO DO wiki page- Feedback from Uruguay

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 22:46:33 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 15:59 -0300, Martin Abente wrote:
>> Thanks for the feedback Daniel!
>
> Indeed, thank you a lot!
>
> Daniel, are there any plans to run a pilot with Dextrose in a nearby
> school such as Salinas? I'm worried that without early testing we might
> break things without users noticing.
>
> If we do decide to run such a pilot, I would recommend someone technical
> to visit the school frequently (at least weekly) and ask both teachers
> and children to report any problems or suggestions for improvement.

Daniel,
If this is possible, AC is willing to fund or help fund a full time
developer to work exclusively at the test set.  There will be rough
edges.  Ac will have somebody to help smooth those edges.

This wouldn't work everywhere. But there is probably a particularly
geeky school/teacher out there somewhere:)

david