[Dextrose] Problem with "Software Update" feature

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Oct 25 18:23:49 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 16:40 -0300, Jorge Saldivar wrote:
> I never modified this wiki. The situation here is that we use dextrose
> just in four classes in one school, around of 50 people, so we don't
> try dextrose in many aspects.

I remember testing a simple update before releasing the last build
(os373py).

Perhaps you could repeat this test now to confirm that it is still
working?

Simply change one bundle to a newer version in the wiki, then go to the
update control panel on a laptop and see if the update shows up and
installs correctly.

One regression relative to the old updater in 0.84 was that deleted
activities could not be restored with the updater.