[Dextrose] Request to review documentation required for SL #2372

Anurag Chowdhury anurag at seeta.in
Wed Oct 20 11:13:39 EDT 2010

Two screenshots were taken from camera as the screen shots of those two
screens coudnt be saved as just after taking those two screenshots the
journal gets restored and we lose our previous data of the journal which
includes those two screenshots. Also It was not possible to take screenshots
of the in-progress operation as the backup and restore operation completes
in very few sceonds so I coudnt capture such a near instantaneous operation.
Restore from school server was not documented as we coudnt generate that
situation at our workplace.