[Dextrose] [Sugar-devel] Request to review solution for SL #2464

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:25:27 EDT 2010

Hi Anurag/Gonzalo,

On 19 Oct 2010, at 16:43, Anurag Chowdhury wrote:

> Gonzalo,
>
> I have run the chmod commands as suggested by Gary, and have uploaded Paint xo bundle at http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2464.
>
> Kindly review it.

Thanks, your test bundle installed and launched correctly on Sugar 0.82, I've updated the ticket with my comments:

	http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2464

...and added you to the cc: field – I'm just replying to your email here in case others are also interested in the ticket (usually I would just add my comments to the ticket and assume other interested parties were already following it).

Regards,
--Gary