[Dextrose] List of Activities in Dextrose

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Nov 18 16:18:30 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 15:33 -0500, John Tierney wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there possibly a link or list of activities that is being included
> with the Dextrose release? My XO is presently lent out so I am
> unable to load Dextrose and check myself.

Good point.

Steven, I think we should upload all the files generated by the builder,
including the list of packages and activities.

Also, here's the script that generates announcements of new builds. It
was written by bertf for cjb:

 http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/f11-announce.tar.gz

It can probably be made to work with Dextrose with minimal
modifications.

> I see Protected Activities Support listed in New Features but there
> is no underlying link.

Tincho, I guess it's up to you to write a short description of this
feature in the wiki, along with instructions for customizing the list of
protected activities.