[Dextrose] Messages notifications (Request for feedback)

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:44:06 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Martin Abente
<martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a "alpha" feature proposal, I would appreciate any comments that
> helps me to improve this feature.
>
> Please take a look at:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Messages_Notification

A brief note about why we want the messaging system could be helpful.
I would put that reason as something like... the current Sugar
messaging system is aimed towards two groups: 1. End users (children)
and 2. Developers (hackers).  At a deployment, many people with skill
levels between child and hackers must interact with the laptops,
particully to solve problems for the children.  This messaging system
helps those users fix and/or provide feedback to developers in order
to fix problems.

david