[Dextrose] Messages notification UI look and feel, request for help :)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 9 19:26:37 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 02:00 +0530, Anish Mangal wrote:
> The new updater allows for installation of new activities; i.e. those
> present on the update url but not in the host system.
> The patch, AFAIK isn't included in Dextrose. I sent the patch to
> smparrish (and cc'ed you). There are some issues with it (such as sync
> http requests), though it does work apart from that. Further, I'd like
> to clean it up and resolve these issues, if no one's working on it :-)

Steven: are you planning to test and eventually merge this new version
of Anish's updater? It's a very desirable feature.

Anish: are you planning to submit this new patch for inclusion upstream?

*: who is going to write the ASLO side of the olpc microformat updater?
Shouldn't take more than 1-2 days of work.