[Dextrose] NamingAlert being optional

Anish Mangal anishmangal2002 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:09:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

My two cents on this...

0001-S-non-intrusive-NamingAlert.patch

+        <long>If TRUE NamingAlert will show when
+        the activity close.</long>

s/If TRUE/If TRUE,/  (comma)
s/show/popup/
s/close/closes/

***

0001-STK-non-intrusive-NamingAlert.patch

-        if skip_save or self._jobject is None or \
+        client = gconf.client_get_default()
+        show_alert = client.get_bool('/desktop/sugar/show_naming_alert')

/me being nitpicky, but perhaps show_naming_alert would be a better
variable name as compared so show_alert

Also, don't know if the commit title message could be better. "Add
show_naming_alert gconf key" or something like that instead of "S
non-intrusive NamingAlert"