[Dextrose] conection for usb-RJ45 xo-pc. no ip

Esteban Arias earias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Thu Dec 9 13:43:46 EST 2010

hi,

I haven't problem to connect to lan DHCP.
The problem is to autoasign ip when I connect xo to desktop pc using
rj45-usb.

If I excecute: "avahi-autoip eth1" assigns ip correctly :)
Image with fedora 9 assigns ip automaticaly... exists any daemon to this?

Regards,
--
    Esteban Arias
    Investigación y Desarrollo - Plan Ceibal
    E-mail : earias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy