[Dextrose] WiFi vs Suspend

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Aug 25 01:31:41 EDT 2010

Bernie

Sorry, on closer inspection its not locked up, it just looks like its locked up because it is doing something else for a long time.

Can be replicated 100%. Shut the lid for a while, 5 minutes is not long enough 1.5 hours is. Resume from sleep. The Wifi shows it is connected at 100% signal (signal is not 100%). There is no internet access. There is no response to Disconnect. Previously I had given up and restarted but if you wait 3 minutes or so it disconnects and then works normally.

Tony