[Dextrose] Backporting patches.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 11 07:41:53 EDT 2010

El Tue, 10-08-2010 a las 19:23 -0400, David Farning escribió:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Anish Mangal <anishmangal2002 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > oops, forgot to copy the ml
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Anish Mangal
> > <anishmangal2002 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Can you do the git vodoo for backporting these...
>
> bernie, tch is this something I should learn to do?

It's branch management work in the upstream sugar repository. I'm taking
care of backporting patches from master to the sucrose-0.88 branches and
releasing new tarballs from time to time.

I'll wait until I'm back home to backport these patches, so I can show
you how I do it. You or Anish could take over this job from me before I
leave.