[Dextrose] Dextrose mailing list.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:51:10 EDT 2010

I would like to formalize the dextrose patch review process.  A few
days ago we agreeded that all patches should be reviewed on the
list....

Unsurprising that has not happen.  Old habits are hard to break.  In
order to help us remember the review process I would like to remove
everyones commit access from the dextrose tree for a few day to a
couple of week.

During this this time, I will commit patches as soon as they receive
an ack from martin, daniel, estaban, bernie, or anish.  If anyone want
to volunteer to be the pusher please feel free:)  The goal is to
insure high quality code without puttin more presure and
responsibility on you.

Once the culture of have patches reviewed is established we can
reestablish commit access for others.

sound reasonable?

david