[Dcpr] Feedback on DCPR Outcome Document

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Tue Nov 6 11:07:29 EST 2018

 Dear Eleonora and DC colleagues,

I am not sure if other DCs are seeking comments on their annual outcomes but as DCPR is actively seeking feedback on our collective document, I was wondering if our outcome could be posted on the IGF homepage together with the other intersessional activities?

I hope this is possible as it would greatly help attract further feedback and enhance our work.

Here is the link to our Best Practices on Due Process Safeguards regarding Online Platforms' Implementation of the Right to an Effective Remedy  https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/dcpr-best-practices-on-due-process-safeguards-regarding-online-platforms%E2%80%99-implementation-of

The name of the outcome can be shortened as "Best Practices on Online Platforms' Due Process Safeguards"
In case you need it, the deadline for comments is 30 November.

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards
Luca

Luca Belli, PhD
Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation, FGV Rio de Janeiro Law School
Chercheur Associé, Centre de Droit Public Comparé, Université Paris 2

www.internet-governance.fgv.br
@1lucabelli

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by mistake.