[Dcpr] DCPR activities at the IGF, and proposals for future engagement

Roxana Radu roxana.radu at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Mar 7 06:09:03 EST 2018

Dear Jyoti, dear all,

thank you again for starting this conversation. Picking up on one of the
proposed research projects listed in the common doc, i wanted to share with
you a recent announcement by Google that they are making more information
available on the R2BF (slightly better, but insufficient in my view):

https://www.blog.google/topics/google-europe/updating-our-right-be-forgotten-transparency-report/

we may use this timely opportunity to start drilling down on the research
objectives we listed in the doc.

Thanks and looking forward to working with those who expressed interest in
this,
Roxana

--
Roxana Radu, PhD
Research Associate, Global Governance Centre