[Dcpr] DCPR activities at the IGF, and proposals for future engagement

Nicolo Zingales N.Zingales at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Dec 21 11:02:57 EST 2017

Many thanks Chris and Rilke for your kind words, and for sharing these highly relevant infos.

On a separate note: as some of you pointed out, the Google Doc was not editable when I first shared it… this mistake was fixed a couple of hours later. So, let me clarify that it can now be edited, by you or any other trusted third party with whom you might want to share the link.

Someone also drew my attention to this very interesting article<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2765268>, which seems to adopt the concept of accountability discussed in the notes with regard to the specific goal of non-discrimination in algorithmic design. Really worth a read, and  a nice way to start thinking about these concepts!

Nicolo
[Sussex logo]

Dr. Nicolo Zingales
Lecturer in Competition and Information Law
School of Law, Politics and Sociology
University of Sussex

+44(0)1273 678175
Internal Extension: 8175
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/profiles/396969
Twitter<https://twitter.com/techjust?lang=en
https://twitter.com/techjust?lang=en
https://twitter.com/techjust?lang=en>
SSRN author page<Sussex%20logo
%20
Dr.%20Nicolo%20Zingales
Lecturer%20in%20Competition%20and%20Information%20Law
School%20of%20Law,%20Politics%20and%20Sociology
University%20of%20Sussex

+44(0)1273%20678175
Internal%20Extension:%208175
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/profiles/396969