[Dcpr] Ello Bill of Rights

N. Zingales N.Zingales at uvt.nl
Wed Jul 1 16:53:40 EDT 2015

Hi Pär!

Thank you very much, that's an excellent idea! And a laudable initiative by Ello, who has repeatedly shown its commitment to "responsible" conduct (by not running ads, etc.)
This goes along the same lines of what we had in mind for discussion at the IGF meeting of the DCPR. This year, there will also be (for the first time) a main session for Dynamic Coalitions where DCs will have the possibility to present their outcomes for "validation" by the whole IGF community. We intend to request a slot to present the final draft of the ToS recommendation, and will follow up shortly with more informations on this process.

Best regards,
Nicolo