[Sugar-news] Sugar Digest 2014-03-09

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 18:54:33 EDT 2014

==Sugar Digest==

1. Wow. We've surpassed 10 million downloads from activities.sugarlabs.org

2. Daniel Narvaez just released Sugar 0.101.4 (unstable). See [1] for
detailed notes on changes since Sugar 0.100. We've entered Feature
Freeze. Time to chase down bugs.

3. In preparing the release notes, it was really nice to see how many
contributors we have. It was also remarkable to see how many commits
were made by Gonzalo Odiard. Kudos.

4. Google Summer of Code applications can be submitted beginning
Monday, 10 March. Applications close on 21 March. See [2].

=== In the community ===

5. Sugar Camp #3 - Paris, hosted by Bastien Guerry, will be held from
12-13 April in Carrefour Numérique - Cité des Sciences. For more
information, see [3].

=== Sugar Labs ===

10. Please visit our planet [4].

-walter