[Sugar-news] [Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-09-18

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:12:12 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Dr. Gerald Ardito
<gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Daniel and others,
>
> This thread has really inspired me. I am going to work with my
> students to develop Sugar activities.
> I have James' book. Are there other resources I need?

I'd recommend using the Duplicate function in View Source. Have them
make some changes to a favorite existing Sugar activity.

regards.

-walter

> Thanks.
> Gerald
>
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 4:16 AM, Kevin Mark <kevin.mark at verizon.net> wrote:

>>> design (with GIMP). That workshop was not a way to get
>>> young
>>> programmers, but it removed me the fear of seeing a source
>>> code as
>>> something strange or made for be understood by non-human
>>> people.
>>
>> Yes, many people have a fear of this 'scary' stuff. It something everyone who wants to learn about programming has to face. Turtleart and Scratch was suppose to help.
>>

>>> Cheers.
>>> ~danielf
>>>
>>> P.S: Sorry, I don't speak English very well.
>>
>> Thanks you very much for your answers. I think you write English very well!
>> -Kevin aka kevix

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org