[Sugar-news] Sugar Digest 2009-02-03 (addendum)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:11:46 EST 2010

I forgot to mention a few things in yesterday's Digest:

(1) We need to put together our Google Summer of Code proposal...
please contact me if you are interested in helping.
(2) We have several SL proposals submitted to organizations that
require "voting". Please visit
http://www.dmlcompetition.net/pligg/story.php?title=496 and
http://refresheverything.com/SugarLabsMassachusetts and cast your
vote.
(3) The Steven Parrish and team in Paraguay have made great progress
on porting Fedora 11 (and Sugar 0.84) to the OLPC XO-1. This will mean
that old OLPC hardware will be able to readily run recent versions of
Sugar.

regards.

-walter

--