[ASLO] ASLO build and deployment process (Jatin Dhankhar)

Jatin Dhankhar dhankhar.jatin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 12:00:44 EDT 2017

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I went through the polls tutorials and I think I am
getting hang of Django. I have one query that is out of context, what is
your IRC setup ? IRC doesn't allow message to be delivered or stored once
either party is offline, people login through a external server for IRC's
to maintain their availability in a channel. May I suggest something like
Slack or Flock for communication. IRC is good for quick and fast connection
but Slack and alternatives allow easy communication. (Just a suggestion,
though)

Should I  deploy the same polls app on DigitalOcean along with CI pipeline
and branching model in the meantime with code hosted on Github ?

Thanks,
Jatin Dhankhar