[ASLO] Thanks for joining Sugar Add-ons

Robinson Agudelo ragudelo at fundaorth.org
Fri Jul 29 10:13:40 EDT 2016

Good morning,

I've been trying to log in but I haven't been able. I already created an
account but when I want to confirm my suscription I can't, because the
E-mail doesn't have the link nor the URL. I hope you can help me with this;
what I need is to download the activity "Cuadritos", a QR code reader for
the XO.

Thank you!