[ASLO] [SANDBOX] Football-1

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:48:24 EDT 2014

hello i am having problems in uploading the FOOTBALL activity, the site is prompting "

                    Oops! There seems to be a problem with this file...
                    The activity bundle must contain a file named */activity/activity.info. See How to package activity? for details.
                    Please correct this problem and upload your file again." and there is an activity info in the file, please can you help me and edit my account in order to upload the file. it's attached to this mail