[ASLO] [PUBLIC] Utiles-1

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 09:21:46 EDT 2013

I think it was premature to release this activity. It does not have a
name in English (I just fixed that) nor a description in Spanish
(fixed that too). But the description is inadequate in any case as it
doesn't describe what the activity does.

Also, the icon does not conform the Sugar icon standards.

Please address these issues ASAP.

regards.

-walter

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Sugar Labs Activities
<activities at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Congratulations! Your nominated, Utiles, has been reviewed by a Sugar Labs Activities editor who approved your activity to be public.
>
> Your most recent version (1) has also been made public.
>
> You can view your public activity now at: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4424
>
> Review Information:
> Reviewer: Ignacio Rodríguez
> Comments: Este requerimiento ha sido aprobado.
>
> If you have questions about this review, please answer to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.
>
> Sugar Labs Activities
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs