[ASLO] [PUBLIC] Oopsy-1

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Sun Jan 20 23:12:40 EST 2013

Congratulations! Your nominated, Oopsy, has been reviewed by a Sugar Labs Activities editor who approved your activity to be public.

Your most recent version (1) has also been made public.

You can view your public activity now at: http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4634

Review Information:
Reviewer: Walter Bender
Comments: As per our email discussion, please indicate on the activity home page that there is a dependency on gcc. I would like to see an alert in version 2 that warns the user if gcc is not present and perhaps walks them through the process of installing it. Thanks.

If you have questions about this review, please answer to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org