[ASLO] [SANDBOX] TIXO-1

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:42:55 EDT 2013

Upload a new version o try to upload again. The server have an error and uploads the same filethat you have before.Check this:
http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4660/
The file have a new time but is the previous version.To confirm, try to use a md5 or similar to check that the file is the new.
Regards!
Alan