[ASLO] [SANDBOX] Cells-3

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 11 00:13:24 EDT 2013

Your nominated activity, Cells, has been reviewed by a Sugar Labs Activities editor who decided to retain it in the sandbox.

Review Information:
Reviewer: Walter Bender
Comments: How about a Sugarized icon? Also, it doesn't exit cleanly (a problem with lots of pygame activities... I think you need to quit pygame before quitting the activity. Plus, I have no idea how to play the game, despite reading the help.

If you have questions about this review, please answer to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org