[ASLO] [SANDBOX] Graph Plotter-7

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 17 09:28:49 EDT 2012

Activity Graph Plotter-7 have been retained in the sandbox by a Sugar Labs Activities editor.

Review Information:
Reviewer: Alan Aguiar
Comments: I have problems with the backspace key on my sugar-emulator.
And have this errors in log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/alan/Activities/GraphPlotter.activity/canvas.py", line 340, in _remove_function
    self.functions_list.remove_function()
  File "/home/alan/Activities/GraphPlotter.activity/functions.py", line 134, in remove_function
    _iter = self.model.get_iter(rows[1][0])
IndexError: list index out of range

If you have questions about this review, please answer to this e-mail or join #sugar on chat.freenode.net.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org